- The thing that I disliked about the Captain Hardcastle was that he was really strict and he should be more friendly with his students
- Every weekday evening, the whole school would sit for one hour in the Main Hall. the rules were very strict. They were forbidden to look from their work and they were also forbidden to talk.
- Roald Dahl broke his pen nib he hadn’t got a spear nib so he asked his friend if he has a spare nib.
- If students showed poor behavior or didn’t do their work, they were given a stripe.
- If I was Roald Dahl I would probably do the same thing ask my friend for another nib, and if I get caught by some one I will ask them to give me a chance to justify my self.
Hello everyone, my name is Aaima I was born on 12th January 2001, I am 13 years old. My hobbies are to cook, listen to music and watch TV. My favorite subjects are Math’s and Science. My nationality is Pakistani, and my religious background is Muslim. I am the youngest in my family, I have 2 older siblings.